Java games for W910i

Hello,
I own a W910i and I can't find any site that allows me to download Java Games for free for my phone !! SO IF ANYONE KNOWS A SITE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES FOR FREE (of course lol) WELL DO ME A SIGN LEAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE ... THANKS
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

14 answers

  1. On the site https://kindriv.webnode.com/ you can download FOR FREE for your mobile:

    _40 games

    _350 wallpapers

    _200 themes

    _20 apps

    _40 video clips

    _60 ringtones

    _100 sound effects
    57
    1. yes but when we install them on the phone we have to pay.
      0
    2. ess
      0
  2. if there is mobile9.com or free java games for your mobile, I have the same phone and that's what I'm going to go find there.
    7
    1. lasyk.com is the best
      5
      1. big pussy
        0
    2. Tell me how you put your games on (the system)??? because I don’t have access to my games folder. Or do you download directly from the portable?
      5
      1. I found it ^^ you just have to put the game in winrar in other and then install it ^^. On the other hand, you can't send it once installed by Bluetooth. Which I find very unfortunate
        3
        1. Hi, I downloaded a game, I put it in WinRAR but I don’t know how to install it, can you explain please.
          0
      2. It's a shame but okay, we'll have it on our phone so it's not really a big deal. You tell the others how you did it and they’ll do it in turn ^_^
        2
        1. Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to all. Here’s my problem, I got a Sony Ericsson W910i for Christmas and I installed MSN on it. I can connect to it with all my friends’ Windows Live accounts, but for some reason with mine it doesn’t work. My friends see me connected, but the page on my mobile stays stuck on the welcome page. I have no idea why, so I’m counting on you.

          help please.
          1
          1. Hello Anthony,
            I don’t think I can fully answer your question but I had thought that if your account isn’t working on your phone … it’s probably because your address is bugged? I advise you to keep all the contacts you have on your address and create a new one … which would allow you to connect on your phone while having your friends … there you go, I don’t know if you’ve already done it or not, if you want to ask me questions I have an address: oonightwishouoo@hotmail.com ! and good luck to you! ( I don’t know if it happens to you but my phone which is the same as yours sometimes turns off for no reason and tells me that my SIM card is no longer there even though I didn’t touch anything)
            Goodbye!
            0
          2. @MeeluzineI also have the same problem, except it happens when I’m listening to music or when I film and then record the video.
            I was told that I needed to update the phone’s software version using the update service provided on the CD, but that didn’t work. I wanted to know if, on your side, you had resolved the problem?
            Thank you, if you could keep me posted my email address is: m.boyer95@laposte.net
            0
          3. I have it, it works

            0
        2. I’m looking for a site where I can download free games for my W810i … thanks in advance
          0
          1. Go to lasik.com and choose your phone.
            0
        3. hi,
          there is also the above
          --
          Have a good day.
          Don't forget to indicate whether your problem is resolved or not.
          0
          1. On the KindRiv site I want to download the sound effects, but when I click I can listen to them but I can’t put them on my wallet/port. What should I do?
            0
            1. Right-click, save as...
              0
          2. Here is my site in the works; there are already several games and applications added, and the themes are upcoming. I frequently add content. http://www.java-games.webself.net http://www.java-games.webself.net
            0