Activation code to download µtorrent
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I want to download µtorrent. I was asked for an activation code.
What should I do now? Do you have a quick and effective solution, or better yet, a ready activation code?
I hope to find help.
Thank you in advance :)
I want to download µtorrent. I was asked for an activation code.
What should I do now? Do you have a quick and effective solution, or better yet, a ready activation code?
I hope to find help.
Thank you in advance :)
7 answers
-
ModeratorIMPOSSIBLE! µTorrent is free!
If you're asked for an activation code, they probably want you to pay for software that costs €0!
Download it here, on CCM: http://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/telecharger 196 utorrent
You won't have any issues! :-))
See you!
** Nils ** -
Moderator
-
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
-
JE VEUX LE CODE D' ACTIVATION POUR TELECHARGER UTORRENT
-
If the version you are using asks for a code or is an advanced (Premium) version, if you understand.
I recommend downloading the basic version which is easy to use, complete, and does not require a serial key
Here are the links for the basic uTorrent:
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/web-internet/24915-utorrent/
https://www.generation-nt.com/utorrent-echange-p2p-protocole-bittorent-telecharger-telechargement-43232.html
Good luck!!!
-
-
Hello everyone,
I'm having the same problem with uTorrent; I need an activation code if someone can provide me with one.
Thank you, best regards. -
RACP3
-
-
@POURCSSHi,
Utorrent is free, it asks for a code for a special version of utorrent that gives you a premium connection. I don't know the details, but if you really want this utorrent, send a text to the number they give you...
as for me, the free utorrent works very well, no need for more. -
@franekThank you, but I downloaded it on Cublic and there's no need for an activation code, thanks anyway!
-