Activation code to download µtorrent

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I want to download µtorrent. I was asked for an activation code.
What should I do now? Do you have a quick and effective solution, or better yet, a ready activation code?
I hope to find help.
Thank you in advance :)

7 answers

  1. Moderator
    IMPOSSIBLE! µTorrent is free!

    If you're asked for an activation code, they probably want you to pay for software that costs €0!
    Download it here, on CCM: http://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/telecharger 196 utorrent

    You won't have any issues! :-))

    See you!

    ** Nils **
    21
    1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
      12
      1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        14
        1. Hello everyone,

          I'm having the same problem with uTorrent; I need an activation code if someone can provide me with one.

          Thank you, best regards.
          10
          1. Moderator
            See the response given above! <1>

            ** Nils **
            15
            1. RACP3
              10
              1. I'm also looking for the activation code right now!!

                Bibou ff that's not it it doesn't work!!
                0
              2. @POURCSSHi,
                Utorrent is free, it asks for a code for a special version of utorrent that gives you a premium connection. I don't know the details, but if you really want this utorrent, send a text to the number they give you...
                as for me, the free utorrent works very well, no need for more.
                0
              3. @franekThank you, but I downloaded it on Cublic and there's no need for an activation code, thanks anyway!
                0
            2. JE VEUX LE CODE D' ACTIVATION POUR TELECHARGER UTORRENT
              12