Unidom 4 in 1 remote control code

Hello, I would like to know the three-digit code for the Unidom 4 in 1 remote control for Grandin television. I lost the list of numbers, thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

33 answers

  1. Hello,
    Sorry to keep asking the same questions, but does anyone have the list of all the codes for the Unidom Surfer 4 in 1 universal remote?
    If so, could you please send it to my email address: risbourquesandra@yahoo.fr
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    PS: all the links provided in previous replies no longer work.
    18
    1. Hello again,
      thank you for emailing me the codes for my remote control, but I don't have instructions on how to enter my code. Could you please provide that to me by email? Thank you for your understanding. (4-in-1 remote control the Zappeur Unidom).
      13
      1. Hello, could you send me the codes for my 4-in-1 zapper by email? That would be nice of you. Thank you.
        BEST REGARDS
        0
      2. @lancien83Salut, si tu as reçu la liste des codes pour une télécommande UNDOM 4 en 1, merci de me l'envoyer par le NET, je dois paramétrer ma télécommande pour un téléviseur BRANT.
        0
      3. @BernardHello
        I'm also looking for the user manual to set up a UNIDOM universal remote control (4-in-1 zapper) and a BRANDT television.
        Do you have the solution?
        Thank you
        0
      4. Hello, I am also looking for the codes and the manual for a Unidom 4-in-1 zapper as I lost the entire manual (moving house). Thank you. Best regards.
        0
      5. No one can publish them???? with the protocol? Thank you
        0
    2. Hello, find the phone code 169. It might surely help someone. Merry Christmas!

      6
      1. Could you please provide me with the code for a "BRANDT" television? I have lost the manual for the codes.
        Thank you in advance.
        4
        1. Contributor
          Hello,

          If you are unable to find a code for your DVD by following the instructions in the manual, it means that your remote control and your DVD are not compatible.

          Unfortunately, this is more common than what the manufacturers of so-called universal remote controls say. https://www.telecommandier.com/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=55449

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          3
          1. The model of the remote control is the "4 in 1 Zappeur" Unidom (UN009)! Thank you very much in advance!
            3
            1. HELLO, I AM LOOKING FOR A CODE FOR A TOSHIBA RD-XV47 THREE-IN-ONE ON A UNIDOM REMOTE REFERENCE CD401.

              2
              1. Hi

                I have a uniline CD401 remote control and I can't find the code for a Neon NM500DVB DVD player

                Thank you
                1
                1. On my remote, there are buttons fr1, fr2, fr3, fr4. How do we program the channel we want on them?
                  0
                  1. Contributor
                    In accordance with the CCM charter, please do not intrude on an ongoing discussion.

                    --
                    To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
                    0
                2. Contributor
                  Upon rereading your previous message, I realize that your remote control is not a CD401, but a Zappeur 4 in 1.
                  So the manual is this one http://www.domavenir.com/ressources/manuels/ZAPPEUR-4-en-1.pdf

                  No code list available. They might be the same, but that's not certain.
                  With 24 codes to try, it might be easier and quicker to use the Simplified Brand Programming described in this manual.

                  --

                  To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                  0
                  1. Hello, could you please give me the surf401 code for a Bluesky TV? Thank you.
                    0
                    1. Hello everyone
                      I am looking for the code for my 4-in-1 remote control from Unidom for a Thomson television

                      It would be really nice of you to help me, thank you in advance
                      0
                      • 1
                      • 2