Unidom 4 in 1 remote control code
Hello, I would like to know the three-digit code for the Unidom 4 in 1 remote control for Grandin television. I lost the list of numbers, thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
33 answers
-
Hello,
Sorry to keep asking the same questions, but does anyone have the list of all the codes for the Unidom Surfer 4 in 1 universal remote?
If so, could you please send it to my email address: risbourquesandra@yahoo.fr
Thank you in advance for your help.
PS: all the links provided in previous replies no longer work. -
grandin tv code 0009 0169 0011 0245 0120
-
Hello
I am also looking for the manual for a unidom 7in1 and the codes for "Thomson" thank you -
Hello, I would like to know that I bought the Thomson ROC4238 universal remote control and my Lenco TV earlier. There are only 2 codes but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me?
Baffalosoldier@live.fr
Thank you in advance. -
I'm also looking for it, so if someone has a link, I'm interested.
-
Hello,
Would any of you happen to have the user manual for the Unidom 4-in-1 zapper in PDF format that I could upload on a server for internet access?
Thank you in advance. -
ContributorSee the post above yours!
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical. -
Salut, j'ai perdu la notice pour les codes, si quelqu'un peut m'aider, merci.
-
ContributorUnidom has completely disappeared.
There is a manual for the 7-in-1 Zapper here https://mesnotices.20minutes.fr/manuel-notice-mode-emploi/UNIDOM/LE%20SURFER-_F
It is possible that this manual is applicable to the 4-in-1, apart from the fact that the number of devices it can control is greater.
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical. -
ContributorNothing more to hope for from Unidom, which seems to have completely vanished
--
To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical. -
I'm looking for the code for my 4-in-1 universal remote, the Zappeur, for a Thomson television. I tried the link provided, and it seems that the site no longer exists. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!!! -
Sorry for the repetition of this question, I thought it wasn't working! Again, I'm sorry.
-
The model of the remote control is the "4 in 1 Zappeur" Unidom (UN009)! Thank you very much in advance!
-
ContributorAnd if you indicated the model of your remote control?
And there's no need to ask the same question in 2 different discussions!
http://www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich 2329181 telecomande universel unidom?#12
It's against the CCM charter
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical. -
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
-
ContributorHello Bernard,
There are several models of unidom 4 in 1 remote controls.
Check here http://www.domavenir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=37. You should be able to find yours there and at least the manual that will help you find your code if there’s no list or if none of the provided ones work.
--
To err is human, to persevere is diabolical.-
-
-
Contributor@beufiUnidom seems, alas, to have completely disappeared.
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
-
-
ContributorHello,
The manual is here http://www.domavenir.com/ressources/manuels/ZAPPEUR-4-en-1.pdf
No list of codes but a method to search for the one for the device you have in front of you.
--
To err is human, to persist is devilish. -
Hello everyone
I am looking for the code for my 4-in-1 remote control from Unidom for a Thomson television
It would be really nice of you to help me, thank you in advance -
ContributorHello,
If you are unable to find a code for your DVD by following the instructions in the manual, it means that your remote control and your DVD are not compatible.
Unfortunately, this is more common than what the manufacturers of so-called universal remote controls say. https://www.telecommandier.com/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=55449
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical. -
Hi
I have a uniline CD401 remote control and I can't find the code for a Neon NM500DVB DVD player
Thank you
- 1
- 2
Next