Press Reader
Solved
-
Hello,
I don’t know if someone could help me modify the image when I read the newspaper on PressReader.
I would like to remove the top and bottom parts of the attached image so I can read the newspaper. I’ve been reading the newspaper on PressReader for a long time and I didn’t have these useless top and bottom parts; I’ve had this problem since yesterday.
Am I explaining clearly...
Thanks for your help
I don’t know if someone could help me modify the image when I read the newspaper on PressReader.
I would like to remove the top and bottom parts of the attached image so I can read the newspaper. I’ve been reading the newspaper on PressReader for a long time and I didn’t have these useless top and bottom parts; I’ve had this problem since yesterday.
Am I explaining clearly...
Thanks for your help