Windows 11

Hello

Just wanted to know please if for getting a new computer to upgrade to Windows 11, we can choose a desktop instead of a laptop because that’s what I would prefer. I’m not a fan of laptops. Thank you for responding as soon as possible, even if we only have a month to do it. Thanks.

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    The one-month deadline is the one before the end of Windows 10 support.

    If you buy a new computer, which will most often come with Windows 11 pre-installed, you choose what you want.

    1. hello again

      so I can buy a desktop computer instead of a laptop, is that right? please let me know, I don't want to get stuck by making a mistake, thank you for telling me

    2. @lily120

      Hello,

      I can respond on behalf of brucine whom I greet. Yes, it's you who decides for the purchase of a desktop PC instead of a laptop running Windows 11.