POSSIBLE COMBINATION

Solved

HELLO

HERE are the combinations I get by crossing 0 and 1 on 5 digits

I am missing at least one

anyone can help me, I can't find it

111110111110111110111110111110101100011111001100111110001011

001101101001001101010111001101101000110001000000110101000101

110001000100001

thank you


you are awesome!
thank you all

4 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello,

    00000  00001  00010  00011  00100  00101  00110  00111  01000 01001  01010

    01011  01100  01101  01111  10000  10001  10010  10011  10100  10101  10110 

    10111  11000 11001 11010  11011  11100  11101  11110  11111

    There you go, there are 31 possibilities... let's move on to the next binary weight to make it 32.

    I hope that's what you're looking for..?

    2
    1. Hello,

      It's true that doing it randomly is less straightforward.

      If you proceed in ascending binary order, 00000, 00001, 00010, 00011, 00100.... you can be sure not to miss any.

      0
      1. Moderator

        Hello,

        Just ask Excel (or a calculator):
        Convert all decimal integers between 0 and 31 to binary, then do a little formatting to display 5 digits, so that the 0s that are normally not displayed are shown:


        What is well conceived is clearly stated,
        And the words to say it come easily.
        (Boileau)

        0