STI2D or not?

Solved/Closed

Hello,

currently in a vocational second year, I am considering moving towards a STI2D bac, but I am worried about math and physics. I fear that I won't be able to handle it. Currently, I have around 15 in math and 16 in physics. However, when I was in middle school, I had an average of about 9 in math and 12 in physics (I was in a private middle school). Do you think I can make it in STI2D or not, please?
Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello.

    You should ask this question to your teaching team, as they alone truly know your capabilities.


    bazfile
    Moderator/Contributor security.
    A hello, an answer, a thank you are always appreciated.

    0
    1. Contributor

      Hello.

      You can do it if you put in the will, determination, perseverance, and seriousness.


      Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean...
      Raymond (INSA, AFPA)

      0