IPTV User Guide Jp - Last answer on 14 nov. 2020 1 answer Hello, I have an IPTV box, but I don’t have a manual for the remote. I would like to know how to restart a show or search for a movie?? Thank you in advance Configuration: iPad / Chrome 86.0.4240.93 Show more Related links: DUODUOGO tablet Notice d'utilisation en français pour caméra intelligente Wi-Fi. Sélection de téléviseurs Change combined name Gigaset AS690H Gigaset duo A 605 H directory transfer between handsets How the Lumix DMC FZ330 Works. 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report baladur13 Moderator Hello, Without knowing the references (Brand and model) of this IPTV Box, it's hard to attempt an answer. -- Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room. Especially when it isn't there...
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report baladur13 Moderator Hello, Without knowing the references (Brand and model) of this IPTV Box, it's hard to attempt an answer. -- Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room. Especially when it isn't there...