Global express scam

Has anyone ever dealt with Global Express Shipping Services? They tried to extort €1000 from me for a so-called package coming from the United States. The company is based in Brussels. Has anyone had any experience with them?

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    Contact method? (Email, mail, phone,...)

    Reminder: Civil Code L1353:

    He who claims the performance of an obligation must prove it.
    .....................

    The proof being a 'contract'..

    So no panic..

    See you!
    1. Hello, thank you: the situation is this: I agreed to receive a package at my home, but I am not the sender, who is American and is coming to France... (I have his identity, address, phone number).... The company Global Express in Brussels (does it exist? I can't find it on the internet) refuses to give me information but asks me to pay €1000 by crediting an account... I only provided my address for this package; I think I am a victim of a scam... thank you for your help.
    2. Contributor
      @BibabibaAs Afrikarnak has already responded, you should definitely not send anything.

      If you send them the €1000, you will not see it again.

      So do nothing.
      Forget about it, delete the conversations...