Soundbar (BDS)
Hello,
Hello, I have a new generation 65-inch Samsung TV. The first time I connected my Samsung soundbar, everything worked wonderfully. I could adjust the TV volume separately from the soundbar volume, so it really sounded loud.
But since some time, I've noticed that my TV remote also controls the soundbar, which has significantly lowered the volume.
I would like to know how to prevent the TV remote from controlling the soundbar anymore.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 77.0.3865.116
Hello, I have a new generation 65-inch Samsung TV. The first time I connected my Samsung soundbar, everything worked wonderfully. I could adjust the TV volume separately from the soundbar volume, so it really sounded loud.
But since some time, I've noticed that my TV remote also controls the soundbar, which has significantly lowered the volume.
I would like to know how to prevent the TV remote from controlling the soundbar anymore.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 77.0.3865.116
2 answers
-
Hello, I connected it with an optical cable and an HDMI cable, which means I switch the source to play it in D-IN, TV-ARC, or BT. At first, I could control the sound with both remotes (TV and BDS), but that is no longer the case, and the sound quality has significantly declined.
THANK YOU in advance.-
-
-
-
Oh, I’m really sorry. I just realized that I bought it at a store that takes back unsold items from big stores, which means I purchased it as a final sale.
But what's surprising is that I could easily control the volume separately. However, since the Samsung TV remote automatically took control of the BDS, the sound quality has become poor. Is it a setting issue?
Thank you. -
-