Messenger confirmation code

Solved
Hello,
Messenger no longer wants to send a confirmation code.
I tried yesterday in vain for hours...
I received about fifteen codes 3 to 4 hours later????
Now they don't want to send any more
Solution?
Or not? ????

Thank you

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

2 answers

  1. Ok thank you
    Not much choice at the same time.
    I will come and give some news later.
    Thank you very much ????
    1. Hello, it’s done.
      Everything comes to those who wait, as they say.

      Now, 4 days of waiting.

      I am now facing another issue.
      I downloaded a banking app, but I can't enter the code. It seems like the screen is too small, and I can't push the frame to bring up the keyboard and enter the code.
      I'll try again; otherwise, I'll post another one.

      Unless there’s a solution??
      BNP Fortis app on iPhone 4s
    2. Contributor
      Yes, ask another question because it's not the same subject at all.
      ++