Suspicious call?

Solved
Hello
Should I take seriously a call from 09 70 73 60 19 warning me that if I don't bring my company into compliance with accessibility regulations, I risk a very heavy fine?
Thank you for your response
t.rez

2 answers

  1. Hello
    no public service starts a message without identifying itself.. watch out for scams
    3
    1. Moderator
      Hello,

      No, do not take this apparently fraudulent call seriously:
      https://www.doisjerepondre.fr/numero-de-telephone/0970736019
      https://arnaque-telephone.com/0970736019.html

      There have already been a few reports.
      0
      1. Thank you, Crapoulou. But how did they figure out that it was a question that could rightfully worry me? Is it just chance?
        Sincerely
        0
      2. Moderator
        @t.rezI don't really understand the question.
        These people reported that it was fraudulent, based on their experience for sure.
        And anyway, if there were a tax adjustment or any other reprimand to give you, it wouldn't be from an unknown number but from a public institution, a recognized entity.
        0
      3. @crapoulouYes indeed.
        Thank you again.
        t.rez
        0
      4. Moderator
        @t.rezYou're welcome, take care.
        0