SABA TV codes + URC22B remote control manual guy teroute - Last answer on 17 août 2007 1 answer Hello I have a SABA TV and a URC22B universal remote. I don't have the TV code or the remote's manual. If by chance someone knows the procedure, thank you for the help. guy tConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0 Show more Related links: code for a saba tv Saba television remote control troubles codes pour télécommande universelle [Excel] Test on the color of a cell Remote control code for SABA M2504 TV I have a SABA TV and I would like to have the 3 or 4 digit code. 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. baladur13 Moderator Hello Guy.... Look at this: manual for universal remote control nse urc22 Hi
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. baladur13 Moderator Hello Guy.... Look at this: manual for universal remote control nse urc22 Hi