Gametwist

How to recover my password from GameTwist

3 answers

  1. /!\ Attention: Before answering your question, I must inform you that it is not in the correct category (Internet) /!\


    Good evening,

    You just need to go to the Gametwist website (https://www.gametwist.com/fr/ and click on "Forgot Password?" in the top right corner. You will then need to enter your username and email, and a link to change your password will be sent to you by email.

    I hope I was able to help you
    Best regards
    ReATo
    --
    ► Computer Help ◄ / PC Repairs / Multimedia
    Free help for various issues you may encounter with a PC ;) . • Flexible hours •
    0
    1. That's the problem; when I go to the forgotten password section, they tell me that the username and email do not match, even though everything is correct, and it's impossible to recover anything.
      0
      1. So I recommend that you contact support :)

        --
        ► Computer Help ◄ / PC Repairs / Multimedia 
        Free help for the various problems you might encounter with a PC ;) . • Flexible hours •
        0