Bercy Arena Plan ... Save Report O.Neun - Last answer on 29 avr. 2016 3 answers Hello I just bought concert tickets for Justin Bieber at Bercy (Accord Hotel Arena), and I would like to know if I'm well placed. My seats are: Entrance Grand Hall Category 4 Tier H Side of the Stage Row number 1 and 5 Seat number 19 and 14 Show more Related links: Paris Bercy seating Best Place in Bercy??? Numbered concert ticket, can we go to the pit? unreserved seating towards the pit The best places Bercy / Accor Hotel Arena Placement PARIS BERCY 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Fermiparadox Hello, Here: https://www.google.fr/search?q=Plan+de+Bercy+Arena&num=30&newwindow=1&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibxO-QjODJAhXKWxoKHahLDEMQ_AUIBygB&biw=1745&bih=868 Answer 2 / 3 ... Report Floizzy Hello. I have tickets at gate n row 6 seats 11-12-13. I wanted to know how it was from your seat. Thank you. Answer 3 / 3 ... Report O.Neun Author Thank you for your response, but I'm looking for specific guidance. Thank you anyway.
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Fermiparadox Hello, Here: https://www.google.fr/search?q=Plan+de+Bercy+Arena&num=30&newwindow=1&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibxO-QjODJAhXKWxoKHahLDEMQ_AUIBygB&biw=1745&bih=868
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report Floizzy Hello. I have tickets at gate n row 6 seats 11-12-13. I wanted to know how it was from your seat. Thank you.
Answer 3 / 3 ... Report O.Neun Author Thank you for your response, but I'm looking for specific guidance. Thank you anyway.