Retrieve snaps
-
Hello,
I am looking for a simple way to retrieve a snap that was sent to me but has already been opened.
So I searched and looked online and found scripts/codes (I'm not really sure) that apparently can do that (here are the most interesting ones: http://github.com/nneal/snapcat/ and https://github.com/JorgenPhi/php-snapchat ).
However, I’m not very knowledgeable and I can't seem to use them (even though I've tried; I've downloaded at least ten programs that I thought would help me but none have worked).
So I am looking for someone who could enlighten me and help me get these scripts/codes to work to pull me out of despair ^^ I would be eternally grateful to them ;)
Thank you in advance :)
Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 34.0.1847.131
I am looking for a simple way to retrieve a snap that was sent to me but has already been opened.
So I searched and looked online and found scripts/codes (I'm not really sure) that apparently can do that (here are the most interesting ones: http://github.com/nneal/snapcat/ and https://github.com/JorgenPhi/php-snapchat ).
However, I’m not very knowledgeable and I can't seem to use them (even though I've tried; I've downloaded at least ten programs that I thought would help me but none have worked).
So I am looking for someone who could enlighten me and help me get these scripts/codes to work to pull me out of despair ^^ I would be eternally grateful to them ;)
Thank you in advance :)
Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 34.0.1847.131
1 answer
-
Stop creating 15,000 topics, I've already replied to you:
Hi, I recommend SnapSave, I don't know it, but I have a friend who uses it (it's very handy if you know what I mean)
Best regards-
-
@<script>window.alert(« test »)</script>Oh! I found a weekend hacker!
(This technique does not work on ccm)
-