Err_internet_disconnected ... Save Report Manue - Last answer on 23 mars 2014 1 answer Hello,Good evening, have you resolved your issue? Unfortunately, I have the same problem and of course I'm looking for a solution. Thank you in advance for your response! Have a good evening.Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 28.0.1477.0 Show more Related links: No internet access but connected to Wi-Fi Very good Wi-Fi signal, but no internet access No internet connection as soon as it gets cold Avoiding bad internet connection on Android smartphone "Internet Access Denied" I'm connected to WiFi but the internet is not available. 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Jimpix Hi, And the same problem as who already ???????? ... Report Manue Hello. Error code: ERR-INTERNET-DISCONNECTED on Windows 8.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Jimpix Hi, And the same problem as who already ???????? ... Report Manue Hello. Error code: ERR-INTERNET-DISCONNECTED on Windows 8.