HQ RC Universal Remote Control code 7

Solved
Hello, I have a universal remote control from HQ RC univers 7. I would like to make it work with a GRUNDIG television, but I no longer have the list of codes.
Can someone help me?
Thank you in advance.

11 answers

  1. Hello, here it is
    I tried several HQ Universal 20 remote codes on Goldstar TV model nr cl 14f84
    If anyone has codes that could work, could you give them to me
    (they are 3-digit codes)
    6
    1. Bonjour. I had the same problem as you with my LG TV NR CL14FS2, and I would really like to have it if it's possible. Thank you in advance.
      0
  2. Hello,

    I have a HQ universal remote control, but I no longer have the manual.
    Could someone tell me how to program the remote?

    Thank you,

    Saïd
    1
    1. First of all, I don't know a single iota about remote controls...

      I simply (re)found a HQ remote control,

      opened it --> saw BW6020E on the board,

      googled BW6020E --> http://www.remotec.com.hk/tech.htm,

      downloaded the manual (and after doing some more research, it turns out to be the RC universal 4)

      Of course, it’s not the HQ RC universal 7, but just in case it's the same manufacturer (which I can't verify since I don't have an HQ RC universal 7), this might possibly help find a manual to download...

      And finally, great lord jmp59, I kindly ask for your great benevolence to forgive me for having dared to take up your precious time with my unworthy postings.
      1
      1. Hello, my problem is that I have a decoder brand Univers and I'm looking for its remote control, but I don’t know where to find it.
        0
      2. Hello, my problem is that I have a decoder brand Univers and I’m looking for its remote control, but I don’t know where to find it.
        0
    2. search user manual for HQ learning rc univers 25 remote control
      0
      1. Hi,

        I tried the codes for an Aston; but it doesn't work....
        0
        1. <slt> <g> perdu la <notisse> de ma <telecommande> philips <sbc> <ru> 252 et mon <fils> a <gentiment> <jouer> avec et elle ne <marche> plus eske <kelkun> a les c pour une <tv> <thomson> merci d'avance </thomson></tv></kelkun></marche></jouer></gentiment></fils></ru></sbc></telecommande></notisse></g> </slt>
          0
          1. Contributor
            Hello,

            Aside from the word remote control, what is the connection with the HQ RC universal 7 remote control?

            http://www.urc.philips.com/

            --
            To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
            0
          2. I lost my HQ UNIVERS 40 remote control. Who wants to or can help me find it? Please help me. Thank you in advance.
            0
        2. Contributor
          Alas! It's been over 2 years that we've been looking for a download site for this $?#*& remote control and we haven't found one!

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          0
          1. try http://www.remotec.com.hk/tech.htm

            possibly open your remote control to read the corresponding code on the board
            0
            1. Contributor
              Do you really know something about remote controls?

              --
              To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
              0
          2. Try the manual box:
            www.boiteamanuels.com
            -1
            1. Hello, I'm looking for the code for this remote control, thank you for helping me.
              -2