Incessant postmaster message!
Hello,
I receive more than twenty messages from the postmaster every day without sending any messages. I suspect that my email address has been hacked. After running antivirus and antispyware tests, the problem still persists. How can I get rid of it?
I would like to format my hard drive, but I don't know how to do it with my setup because F10 doesn't work at startup of Windows, can someone please help me?
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0
I receive more than twenty messages from the postmaster every day without sending any messages. I suspect that my email address has been hacked. After running antivirus and antispyware tests, the problem still persists. How can I get rid of it?
I would like to format my hard drive, but I don't know how to do it with my setup because F10 doesn't work at startup of Windows, can someone please help me?
Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0
8 answers
-
ModeratorHi,
It's not necessarily synonymous with malware.
See: https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-17623406-postmaster#1
--
Ready To Fall \o/