EXCEL IN GRADES

Hello,
For calculation convenience, I would like to work in degrees instead of radians
Where can I change this in Excel
Thank you
VR
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.13

3 answers

  1. with the RADIANS command ??
    EX: RADIANS(270) equals 4.712389 (3pi/2 radians)
    0
    1. Contributor
      Good evening everyone
      Uh... the RADIANS() function converts degrees to radians, but I haven't found anything in the functions (at least on my end) that converts radians to grads:
      I only see the solution below:
      =Cell/(2*PI())*400
      ==400/(2*PI()) can of course be entered into a named cell to simplify the rest of the formulas that will reference the name of this cell.
      Regards

      --
      Let's ask ourselves if we are not alone in understanding what we are explaining?
      0
      1. Um... the RADIANS() function converts degrees to radians, but I haven't found anything in the functions (at least not on my end)

        Don't worry, it's the same for me
        I don't know what to say for grades
        0