Receiver patch software the legend - Last answer on 29 août 2010 3 answers Hello, I want software to patch my SAMSAT CA410 SUPER receiver, please I have searched but I cannot find the software.. there are also patch sites, I would like you to give me one of those sites.. thank youuuuConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0 Show more Related links: receiver patch star sat patch request patch starsat Astra satellite removed how to reinstall it? add new satellite Demo/decoder not recognizing the WiFi key 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. j.hafedh I am looking for a patch software for Samsat 450 USB receiver. Answer 2 / 3 eleve Fortecstar receiver patch software Answer 3 / 3 salah mnassar comment démarrer aljazeera sport Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. j.hafedh I am looking for a patch software for Samsat 450 USB receiver.