Order 31, Léa's Passion for Decor Verma - Last answer on 23 août 2011 2 answers Hello, I'm stuck on command 31, I'm asked to paint a prehistoric hunting scene and I don't know how to do it, can you help me? Thank you in advance = )Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0 Show more Related links: Léa's Decoration Passion Blocked at Léa Passion Décoration THE URBZ I can't decorate the scene Lea, ma passion : les secrets de fille pour effacer le malheur Léa's Passion for Decoration on DS - Order 28 Léa fashion Find the 5 lipsticks 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report eme26 You put the wooden frame and you put the rock painting, it is in the famous paintings category. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report nono You need to go to the famous painting and there you will find: famous painting rock art ... Report Oo-co-oO Thank you Nono! ... Report chelou thank you nono
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report eme26 You put the wooden frame and you put the rock painting, it is in the famous paintings category.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report nono You need to go to the famous painting and there you will find: famous painting rock art ... Report Oo-co-oO Thank you Nono! ... Report chelou thank you nono