Autoexec.nt
Solved
Hello, after running a Sony patch EXE for IntelliSync on Windows XP Pro, I consistently get the message:
"C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS or Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application"
Thank you for your help.
JR
"C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS or Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application"
Thank you for your help.
JR
19 answers
-
Hello
I have the same problem with another software but sorry I still don't have a lasting solution
just a workaround
Insert the Windows installation disc then open the command prompt accessory, type the letter of the drive where the disc is located and:
copy the phrase below and paste it after the : then press enter, let it do the rest and then exit, it works for me and I can reopen my software
A++
Naro
expand E:\i386\autoexec.nt_ c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt