Bind a word on css

Hello,
Here is my problem, I would like to bind a word in CSS so that when I open the chat, I just have to press a key to write the word, but I can't do it and I think to do what is necessary, that is to say, type in the console bind "the key" say "and my word"
so for me it looks like this: " bind u say!zstuck " (I tried with and without spaces)
but the key is well activated, it tells me but it doesn't work, if someone can help me please.

thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

11 answers

  1. To bind a word or a phrase, here’s an example:

    bind "g" "say Headshot !!"

    (Yeah, I know it's off topic but it will help some people ^^)
    50
    1. Thank you, Brother :)
      0
    2. Thanks Dude :p
      0
  2. Hi
    Try this: bind "the key you want" "say word (no quotes at the end!)
    9
    1. bind "s" "say !ztruck"
      try ^^
      12
      1. "bind" "n" "say [S̤o̤r̤r̤y̤][F̤o̤r̤][͡????]" its 1 simple and it works
        0
      2. How did you manage to write like this?
        0
    2. Hello if someone is looking for a team

      http://karismatik.egame-web.org/

      Team lvl low+,mid-
      0
      1. But no, you shouldn't open the chat, you just have to press the key, so basically:
        you do: (example) n
        and not: y (the chat) + n

        OK?
        8
        1. bind "the key" "say what you want to say" and then a part of css so that it doesn't open the chat when you press the key directly
          18
          1. Oh my god, your writing is so great!!!
            0
          2. Joueur typique de COD.
            0
        2. "Bind" signifie "lier" ou "attacher" en anglais.
          2
          1. Can we cancel the bind?
            5
            1. unbind "key"
              0
          2. For those interested http://undead-fall-serveur.xooit.fr/index.php
            2
            1. You type this in the console (F10)
              bind "o" "say SmokeWeedEveryDay"
              0
              1. Hello,

                I have an issue.
                How can I cancel?
                Unbind ''
                But the problem is I don't know how to cancel the Fn + F4 key.
                0