Dream box blocked

Solved/Closed
Hello,
When I plug in my Dreambox 500s, I can't do anything with the remote, not even turn it off.

Could this be due to a problem with the satellite dish?

Yeah thanks for a response
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12

26 answers

  1. Good evening,

    I had exactly the same problem as you, I had a clone and it was blocked by flashing a firmware. At the time I had a contact who sold me the JTAG lol

    in a few minutes it was done, it returned to its normal state... 185 euros saved.

    ++
    84
    1. I have the same problem can you help me.

      kind regards
      0
    2. same problem can you help me please?
      0
    3. Hi there, I have a problem, error camd-ID, and all Astra channels are removed, I only have the prosiben left, can someone help me please? I bought a dm500-s in Tunisia.
      thank you
      0
    4. he just needs an update, simply; I had the same problem as you
      0
    5. How can we perform this update in detail, please?
      0
  2. Hello my friend.

    I have a solution to your problem. We can unlock the Dreambox 500; I’ve done it for mine. In general, it is unfortunately accepted that if a box is blocked, it is dead if it cannot start. We can talk about it if you want on MSN: my nickname is xxxxxxx@hotmail.com. It should work for you too. Otherwise, if you want, call me at 00-216-23-409-007; I am in Tunisia; we can arrange an appointment on MSN. You can then post the solution on the forum if it works (we’ll do it together) so that everyone can benefit.

    Cheers to you; see you soon if you wish

    (Email address removed, Modération CCM).
    4
    1. I have a Dreambox 500s; can you connect me to a server to get channels?
      0
    2. dream 500s
      0
    3. My dream box was blocked.
      0
    4. I have my Dreambox which is blocked, seeing a green light always on but no image.

      please help me thanks.
      0
    5. hello could you turn off the power for a moment and then turn the dream box back on
      0
  3. Hello I have my Dreambox 500 C which is blocked with the green LED on and TV screen black, I tried to flash with Dreamup 2.14 and Dreamup Universal and DCC but still blocked. can someone help me S:V.P please
    54
    1. Hello
      did you find a problem with your dream that was blocked I have the same problem
      it would be nice to get back to me thanks urgent
      0
    2. Me too, I have the same problem, even the technician of the server I use didn't understand anything.
      0
    3. you also need to check the CC CAM on your Dreambox
      0
    4. Exactly the same problem, can someone clearly answer the problem posed please
      0
    5. Exactly the same problem, can someone clearly answer the posed problem please?
      0
  4. Hello, I have the same problem as you with your Dreambox 500, it’s blocked. Have you solved the problem, if yes how? regards
    4
    1. Hello,

      I searched just like you,

      I saved my dreambox with a tutorial that is sold on eBay

      http://cgi.ebay.fr/JTAG-Dreambox-500-TUTO-FR_W0QQitemZ250317428493QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250317428493&_trkparms=72%3A1367|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

      it was very easy to carry out.

      ++
      0
    2. Stop telling nonsense, miracle solutions don’t exist. You’re trying to sell scams.
      0
    3. No one is talking to you about miracle solutions!!!

      Just an instruction manual to perform a JTAG on the set-top box.

      We can talk about programming... but not miracles.

      You know, there may be explanations for "unexplainable phenomena"...
      0
  5. Hello,
    this morning, when turning on my Dream 500, a message appeared signaling < attention, see your dealer, goodbye > and there are no more red or green indicator lights.
    no longer possible to turn on the Dream!!!!!
    What should I do???
    Thank you for your answers.
    21
    1. Hello,

      I searched just like you,

      I saved my Dreambox with a tutorial that is sold on eBay

      http://cgi.ebay.fr/JTAG-Dreambox-500-TUTO-FR_W0QQitemZ250317428493QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250317428493&_trkparms=72%3A1367|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

      it was very easy to do.

      ++
      0
    2. @tsopranoHi
      can you tell me how you managed to unlock your dreambox which had a problem
      because the ebay address you gave no longer works
      thanks to you
      0
    3. @alerte38hi alert,

      what exactly is the problem you have with the dreambox?
      0
    4. @alerte38dream box not starting after an electricity outage
      0
    5. Hi, I have the same problem with my Dreambox, it’s saluting more than it should, what should I do finally???
      0
  6. Hi xénoplus,

    this message appears when it's a clone, and you put a firmware with protections on it.

    It is now possible to repair it. but if you just bought it, have the warranty exercised.

    otherwise, I bought a JTAG for the DM500 on eBay. however, it is very, very hard to find!
    2
    1. Hi
      can you help me my dream is blocked
      thanks
      0
  7. the decryption of certain bouquets, how does it work
    43
    1. Hello
      Here is the trick for blocked DREAM
      You need to download DREAMUP / GEMINI 410 and a FEMALE RS232 or USB to RS232 cable
      And redo your DREAM
      And voila everything works again
      For more info you can send me a message or MSN /xxxxxx@live.fr
      good luck

      (Email address removed, Moderation CCM).
      16
      1. It depends on the situation, apparently you’ve never bricked a demo :p

        A simple flashing doesn’t work in some situations, and to recover the device you have to flash directly to the memory.
        0
      2. @tsopranoGood evening tsoprano,
        how to flash directly a DM 500 directly onto memory?, because I can’t flash it neither with DreamUp nor with DCC: IP address unknown.
        Greetings from Switzerland.
        0
      3. @vaud2GOOD EVENING
        IS IT NORMAL THAT YOUR IP IS PLOTTING?
        YOU NEED TO BOOT DREAMUP, YOU NEED TO UNPLUG YOUR RS CABLE WHICH IS CONNECTED BEHIND YOUR DREAMBOX, LEAVE IT ON AND THEN RECONNECT NORMALLY, IT WORKS, YOUR BAR FILLS UP
        AND YOU CAN FLASH IT
        GOOD LUCK
        0
      4. @ALERTE38Good evening and thank you for your response. I tried your trick but I can't flash the DM500C. I have another Dreambox 500C which I have flashed several times without any problem, whereas with this one I can't. It seems to me that this is a Chinese clone that is locked. I would like to flash with Nabilosat.
        Best regards.
        0
      5. It worked for me, thanks.
        0
    2. You need to format it: send me your email.
      4
      1. How,??? I bought a JTAG for DM500C, but soldering is impossible, I would be very grateful,
        here is my email address: vaud2@yahoo.fr
        thank you in advance.
        0
    3. No, it’s not a problem with the parabola, but with the Dream Box. They all have this, don’t worry, it’s normal.
      0
      1. Hello,

        By turning on my dm 500 again, there’s no image, only the green indicator light on (it was configured in Tunisia with a one-year subscription...) after 5 days of use IT Fails!!! How to repair it while keeping that sharing configuration, basically without flashing it?

        I would be very grateful to anyone who wants to help me :-(
        8
        1. Good evening, I also have my Dreambox that's blocked, seeing a green light always on but no image.
          I also have a female RS232 cable on one side and USB on the other.
          But what to do...
          Please. does anyone have a solution.
          Thanks in advance.
          0
      2. Hello,

        I had the same problem as CHEB thank you in advance for your help if someone has the solution.

        SEE YOU.
        0
        1. My Dreambox is blocked and the green light keeps flashing; can you help me?
          0
        2. Hello
          I just got one for myself and when I turn it on I select a channel and it says program not found.
          I just plugged in the Ethernet cable from my modem
          help^how to do it
          0
        3. Hello
          I just got myself a Dreambox DM 500 from back home. I plug it in with an ethernet cable from my modem and when I select channels it says programme introuvable
          I would like to know if it is mandatory to connect a satellite dish as well?
          help please
          0
        4. Sure, a parabola is needed.
          0
        5. djaf73 I have the same problem, my Dreambox is stuck on the green lawn (green light?) and won’t start. How can I unlock/deblock it please!! thank you in advance!
          0
      3. when you see that the receiver is not receiving any information; that means you must repair the receiver.
        0
        1. I just got one in the village
          the seller told me it was already configured and that I just had to plug it into my modem
          and it doesn’t work it says program not found
          how to do help
          0
          1. Of course it doesn’t work without an antenna!!!
            0
          2. For the activation I forgot: we set to a channel and press the blue button.
            0
        2. Hello cousin. Where are you going or after you go to settings and you search for new channels. It doesn't work you change the head and you do a new search for channels. good luck. jalou123@hotmail.fr
          1
          1. Hello everyone and SALAM to all, I’d like information about the Dreambox 500-S. Before connecting it to the internet there were channels, and once I connected it, all the channels showed “service not found.” This morning I tried to turn it on again to use it, and to my surprise the LED is stuck on green and I can’t reset it. If you have any answers, thank you. I’m a total beginner with the words used; please use understandable terms.
            14
            1. you have to unplug the plug that turns it on and then plug it back in
              2
              1. Hello, this is Ibrahim. I have the same problem: green light on, black screen blocking.
                0
              2. with
                dreambox 500s
                0
              3. I HAVE A DREAM 500 NO IMAGE GREEN LIGHT VISIBLE BLOCKED HOW TO UNBLOCK THANKS
                0
              4. Hello,
                Please I have a message on all channels "service unavailable". I checked my signal on another receiver it works. (the dream box detects 0% signal)
                0
              5. I did everything and still nothing, the screen is black, madam, the repairman didn’t understand a thing.
                0
            2. Hello,

              I recently (two weeks ago) bought a DreamBox 500S in Morocco, the seller tested it in front of me, everything worked fine. When I returned to France and tried it, I plugged it in correctly in place of my parents' ordinary decoder (which works without issue), and there it says "Service not found". So I brought it to my cousin who has the same one to try, and at his place it works without any problem... Both of us have a dual head.

              Could someone please help me?

              Thank you in advance.
              3
              1. Hello,
                Have you tried swapping the LNBs (Astra instead of Hotbird and Hotbird in place of Astra). I had the same problem and the solution was very simple. I hope it works for you too ;-)
                0
              2. Yes, you need to invert the LNBs
                In the config it’s simple: if Astra is on LNB 1, set it to 2, and Hotbird on 2 set it to 1. Save, turn off and on again, and if it doesn’t work, rescan Astra and Hot with these new settings and it will work.
                0
            3. Hello,
              when I boot my Dreambox 500, I see the green LED but inside I see an orange light although it is supposed to be green. The Dream works correctly for about 5 minutes, then the image freezes and I no longer have control of the remote.
              8
              1. Hello, I have the same problem please someone help me thank you
                0
              2. Hi. I bought a 500s and I did a stock install and now nothing works anymore, no hotbird, no channel. What should I do? Thanks for your reply, the poottttttttt.......
                0
            • 1
            • 2