How to open a DOS console in Windows

Solved
Hello,
Could someone tell me how to open a DOS console, thanks!

What does it mean to boot, reboot?

Thank you!

6 answers

  1. menu Start -> run
    cmd.exe

    15
    1. Hello
      Start / Run => Open: command.com
      If you want to launch MS/DOS?
      Sincerely.
      1
      1. Hi everyone, I have a quick question for you. When I want to get my IP address (in the DOS console), it tells me that what I wrote is not recognized as an internal or external command, nor as an executable program or a batch file. How is that possible?

        Thank you for your response.
        0
        1. Contributor
          hello
          what did you write? ipconfig /all?
          2
          1. In fact, I typed netstat-n and it told me that it was not recognized.
            0
        2. Contributor
          il y a un espace : netstat <space> -n</space>
          4
          1. You need to put a space between the command and the parameter
            for example: netstat -n and not netsat-n; for the IP it's: ipconfig
            0