How to open a DOS console in Windows

Solved
Hello,
Could someone tell me how to open a DOS console, thanks!

What does it mean to boot, reboot?

Thank you!

6 answers

  1. menu Start -> run
    cmd.exe

    15
    1. You need to put a space between the command and the parameter
      for example: netstat -n and not netsat-n; for the IP it's: ipconfig
      0
      1. Contributor
        il y a un espace : netstat <space> -n</space>
        4
        1. Contributor
          hello
          what did you write? ipconfig /all?
          2
          1. In fact, I typed netstat-n and it told me that it was not recognized.
            0
        2. Hi everyone, I have a quick question for you. When I want to get my IP address (in the DOS console), it tells me that what I wrote is not recognized as an internal or external command, nor as an executable program or a batch file. How is that possible?

          Thank you for your response.
          0
          1. Hello
            Start / Run => Open: command.com
            If you want to launch MS/DOS?
            Sincerely.
            1