MOVEX

Help, does anyone have the user manual for the Movex app...?

6 answers

  1. Hi, are you talking about Movex, the inventory management software???
    13
    1. Yes, thank you in advance.
      0
  2. yes
    what do you want to know
    1
    1. Well, actually, I want to know everything.
      I’m just learning to use it and I have a few gaps.
      0
  3. There is no manual for this type of application; I have been working on it for 8 years and I regularly learn new features.
    4
    1. If you continue to work on Movex,
      your expertise may interest me.
      Best regards
      0
      1. I have been working on Movex for 7 years, if you have a specific question...
        Best regards,
        0
        1. Hello

          May I bring up the topic if you don't mind?
          I would like to know if it is possible to integrate a barcode system with Movex inventory management?

          Thank you
          0
        2. @kali15

          yes it is indeed possible

          0
      2. Hello,
        I am not an IT specialist and my company wants me to take care of the switch from SAP to Movex regarding production. It has several sites in France. Is this Movex software simpler than SAP?
        There will be a lot of information input to do, is Movex more user-friendly than SAP?
        To note that production management has never been able to see the light of day on SAP, even though SAP specialist IT professionals are dealing with it???
        4
        1. Hello, production management works very well under SAP
          You will lose many important functionalities by switching from SAP to MOVEX.
          0