Image on the face of a CD

Solved
Hello,

So, I actually wanted to ask you if you knew how to put an image on the face of a CD.
Can you put a sticker on the CD?
Otherwise, when you buy a CD, the image is already on it, but how do you make it like this?

Well, I hope you can help me! :)
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

7 answers

  1. There are CD readers that can directly write on your CD without damaging it
    10
    1. Hello,
      It is possible to stick a label on the front of the CD (there are ready-made kits), however, this can damage your player if the label lifts a bit...
      There are also blank CDs with a directly printable side.
      Finally, there is the Lightscribe process that allows you to "burn" an image. Again, you need special CDs and a special burner as well.
      --
      Tøƒ
      4
      1. Hey!

        Thank you for all this information, but when you say "There are also blank CDs before a directly printable face," what do you mean by printing on the face?

        Thank you very much otherwise :)
        0
        1. You can directly print with your printer onto the CD. There is adhesive paper already on the label.
          But you need a printer that supports this feature.
          --
          Tøƒ
          1
          1. Hello,
            Okay, but how do we know if the CD (blank) has a printable side?
            Thanks in advance
            0
            1. I think we need to buy them, they are "kits" as mentioned above, specifically made for that.
              There you go, I hope I helped.
              0
              1. Good evening,

                There are also Lightscribe CDs and DVDs, with this type of disc, a burner, and the software of the same name, the engraving is done on the outer surface of the CD.

                It is indeed an engraving and not a printing.

                See on Google LIGHTSCRIBE.
                1