I'm looking for a song.

Solved
Hi there :D
It's been at least 2 or 3 days that I've been racking my brain trying to find out who sings this song I have stuck in my head... I can't remember who sings it or its title... all I know is that in the video, a girl got her boyfriend's name tattooed (I'm not too sure... =$) and when she gets home, she finds her boyfriend cheating on her. In my memory, the singer is blonde... I hope you can help me, I saw this video on MTV Pulse and I've heard the song several times on the radio but I don't think it's very recent...
Thanks in advance and have a good evening :D.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

11 answers

  1. I found the song! It just played on MTV Pulse :D
    Thank you all for helping me :)
    It was "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling.
    10
    1. J'aime bien la chanson que tu cherchais, j'en ai profité pour l'écouter alors merci !
      Moi je cherche toujours la mienne mais bon j'irai bien !...
      T'aurais pas une idée par hasard ?!
      0
    2. frankly new born thank you I was looking for her tooooooooooo
      0
    3. Thank you very much!
      0
    4. I have been looking for her for a long time too ^^
      thank youuu!
      0
  2. It's not recent indeed.. It's a song by Aerosmith and the title is Cryin..

    --

    The most beautiful place to stroll? The neck of my guitar...
    0
    1. Oh, I see which song you're talking about. I'm looking for it too, but no, it's not Aerosmith's, I'm sure of that.
      0
      1. The song you're looking for is ALWAYS by Bon JOVI.
        0
        1. I'm looking for a song that I've seen several times on the MTV Pulse clip. I can almost remember the name, but I can't find it.
          It might not help much, but it plays regularly in the morning between 07:00 and 07:30. The clip features a video game where the band members are represented (as virtual guys, you know ^^)...
          The music is quite well known, I think, but it's old, so there you go!
          And it goes without saying that it's rock! (I specify, you never know... ^^)
          Thank you in advance for relieving my poor troubled mind! (- -') x'D

          ~rockyluttiemimiigiirly~
          1
          1. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers?
            --
            Everyone get to the plow this summer, it will lift my spirits after PSG's downfall. (it rhymes)
            0
          2. @blackbrianTHANK you THANK you THANK you IT'S A RELIEF! ^^
            from a Parisian's point of view, I sympathize!
            0
          3. @rockygiirlThank you for your compassion. lol
            --
            Everyone to the plows this summer, it will lift my spirits after PSG’s downfall. (it rhymes)
            0
          4. @blackbrianDeriien, it's normal otherwise you like what? Like music (group...etc)?! (I'm lazy about anything!)
            0
          5. @rockygiirlA lot of indie rock (The Hives, Bloc Party, The Kills, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines, Babyshambles), Nirvana, Pixies, Radiohead, Placebo.... and you??? --
            Everyone to the plows this summer, it will lift my spirits after the fall of PSG. (it rhymes)
            0
        2. I’m looking for the title of the latest song by Edu Del Prado that plays quite often on Fun Radio.
          It’s not "You Think" but it’s the second one.
          It starts like this: "I want you to dance with me, you have no choice." ..
          Thanks ;)
          0
          1. Hi Yo!

            I stumbled upon this forum while searching for articles about Edu...
            The song you’re looking for is called "J'ai le feeling", it will be her second single...
            Kisses
            Abi
            www.myspace.com/abigaeldebit
            0
        3. Salut, ta chanson que cherche d'Edu del Prado c'est certainement "Siento el calor".
          0
          1. it's by the band The Calling and the song is "Wherever You Will Go" there you go :-)
            0
            1. Otherwise, I'm looking for someone who can send me 1 or 2 songs via MSN:

              Sefyu: Molotov 4 Lousy, Josef: Assis par terre, and Soulja Boy: Crack That

              Against comments or others.
              0