Search zouk song
Solved/Closed
Here, as a beginner on the forum, I'm asking for help to find a zouk song
I don't have much information, I don't know the title or the artist.
This song was playing when I went out to clubs, a few years ago (1998/2000).
I can just say that the chorus goes: Natural, ouh ouh... I think it's a woman singing.
Thank you for your help.
(It's a surprise for my sister's wedding, who loved this song)
THANK YOU
I don't have much information, I don't know the title or the artist.
This song was playing when I went out to clubs, a few years ago (1998/2000).
I can just say that the chorus goes: Natural, ouh ouh... I think it's a woman singing.
Thank you for your help.
(It's a surprise for my sister's wedding, who loved this song)
THANK YOU
71 answers
-
linouchHello,
I'm looking for the title of a recent zouk song sung by a woman, the beginning starts with "move forward and forgive...". The chorus is "I didn't ask to be here if you love me, tell me," and in the verses, she often repeats "she wonders...". Please give me the artist and the title, I've been searching for a while but with no results... THANK YOU!!! -
Josh Randall ModeratorHi Paup's
The song you are looking for is sung by Sonia DERSION and its title is simply "Natirel"
You can find it on this album ---> http://www4.fnac.com/Shelf/article.aspx?PRID=717772
Best regards
--
The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man. -
luvmomHello everyone.
I took the liberty of posting on this topic because I’m not familiar with the forum, plus the issue has been resolved.
So, I’ve been looking for a zouk song for years, from Cape Verde I think! It’s sung by a man (not Elizio) in Portuguese (probably in the late 90s/early 2000s), and the word "lolita" comes up very often in the song. If you could help me, please, I’ve been searching for it for too long.
Thank you very much. -
Josh Randall ModeratorHello
you might find what you're looking for on this site ---> http://paroles.zouker.com/song/parole_ziq_lst.php#avirchprl
or possibly on this site ---> https://www.afromix.org/index.fr.html
--
The impossible is the only worthy adversary of man-
-
Slya@amelHi Amel,
Alan Cave's "se pa pou dat"..a big classic, I love it!
In the same style, listen to Daan Junior's "awen" and V-Ro's "softcore"!
Enjoy!
-
-
luvmomThank you very much for your help
-
thelionJe suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider à retrouver cette chanson.
-
Josh Randall ModeratorHi
As I mentioned earlier, you should check out https://www.afromix.org/index.fr.html or http://paroles.zouker.com?mess=Site%20en%20maintenance%20!
It will probably help you in your search
--
The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man -
rachoubidouFor Thélion, the song you are looking for is by Willy Ververt and the title of the track is: Dominique from the album Avant Première (where there are several artists).
-
pickachu75I'm looking for a song I heard last night in a club. I didn't really catch the lyrics, but I think the girl says "do you know how I imagine us" or something like that. So thanks for your help if you know it.
-
mazouteHello everyone, I need help!!!!
I'm looking for a beautiful zouk song sung by a girl, and I think the name Melissa comes up often.
It seems to me that the beginning is:
I have a secret, I won't tell it
a true one, it's him and me
...
Please help me, this song is so beautiful and I've been searching for it for 6 years
thank you in advance-
-
mazoute@Josh Randallthank you very much you save my ears
-
-
-
nana@Josh RandallHello, I'm looking for a zouk song that came out a few years ago. It goes something like "two for me" and then "when I'm at the North Pole, you're at the South Pole, when I live the day, you live the night." If you know the name of the singer, please let me know, it would make me happy.
-
-
sattbbHELP!!!!
1st: I'm looking for a zouk song that I had on cassette (just to say it's old) I remember that the chorus went:
"I love you, a little, I love you, a lot, I love you madly" or something like that (it's vague...I know)
2nd: a DJ who mixed zouk, "DJ Al Bowie" is what we hear on the CD but when searching it gives nothing so I must be mistaken in the spelling
Thank you in advance for your responses-
-
satbb@Josh RandallSUPER!!! thank you very much, I was losing hope
-
satbb@satbb2nd little favor: It's a good title but I can't get my hands on this song, I can only find the lyrics online.....any idea??????????????????????pleassssssssssssse
-
yabassi@satbbArtist: Feeling Love
Title: Passionately
-
-
toninlyonSalut, je cherche le titre d'une musique assez vieille, le refrain est : na na na na turn me ... c'est une fille qui chante cette musique
Désolé je n'ai pas plus d'infos ! Aidez-moi svp. -
toninlyonIt's not a zouk song!! In the chorus: na na na na (I don't know the lyrics)
-
toninlyonand lastly, it's not Norah Jones or Kevin Lyttle who sings, there you go, THANK YOU
-
Josh Randall ModeratorHi
It would have been easier if you had created your own topic. That would have saved you from making these clarifications. Moreover, the explanations are unfortunately quite vague
If you have a microphone, I suggest you post on this site
See you
--
The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man.
-
-
petitelucioleHello everyone,
I’m looking for a very old zouk love song, one of the first I think, for which I have neither the title, nor the artist, nor the lyrics. It’s one of the first very sensual zouk love songs with a kind of trumpet. A song that makes everyone fall for it...
Thank you in advance, I hope you can find it!!!!!!!!-
Josh Randall ModeratorHello Little Firefly
Could it be Harry Diboula - I Miss You ?
--
The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man. -
petieluciole@Josh RandallThank you for your response, that was exactly it!!! Thanks again.
-
vinzy@Josh RandallHello Josh Randall, you seem pretty knowledgeable, so can you help me? I'm looking for a 90s song with the lyrics "hum baby, hum lady oh... to make you scream let me play, under the influence of your delicious effort, for pleasures still unconfessed." If anyone recognizes this title, I would be very grateful. Thank you all!
-
-
Slya@vinzyYep, you’re not in the s***!
It’s hard to find this track, if I remember correctly they're from Guyana!
The group Whom with "hum baby".
Memories of my first trip to Martinique, such a great sound!
-
-
pickachu75I'm looking for a song I heard yesterday at the club. I didn't remember the lyrics too well, but I think the girl says something like "do you know how I imagine us?" So thanks for your help if you know it.
-
vinctigerI’m looking for a song that I heard in a club. I know it has "bailamo" and "nun nun nun nun gaucho." Thank you if someone can find it.
-
ZulukidDésolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
-
mikael08 ContributorHi Kymai "stuck"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wvxbTYk6c0&gl=FR
-
-
tite mèlHello, I'm looking for a song I heard in a club. It's a girl singing and in the chorus she often says "canaillou ...... oh oh oh... ki di tpé bi dé lé, well I don't know but it's something like that.
Thank you very much in advance. And there's a second one where a woman says in the chorus "I see it or I see myself in your eyes." That's one of the two, thank you all. -
flodu77Bonjour, je cherche le titre d'une chanson de zouk dont les paroles sont "Je revois ton doux visage sur cette plage où je t'ai dit je t'aime". Merci de me répondre, ce serait vraiment sympa.
-
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next