Aucun périphérique de démarrage trouvé

Hey guys

So I can no longer start my PC, the following message appears at every boot: No Boot Device Found

I changed the hard drive and it's the same thing

I changed the SATA cable and it's the same thing

I tried reinstalling the system but no device is detected

I checked the BIOS settings, it's the same, I even restored these settings to default

In the end, I connected a hard drive where I installed Windows 10 and it's the same thing

I’ve tried everything but I can't find a solution, please help me

PC: Dell Inspiron 15/3558, Windows 10

Thanks in advance

8 answers

  1. Hello,

    Wow, a BIOS from 2000, I think the issue comes from there, or am I wrong!?

    The version you should have

    0
    1. And the solution?

      0
  2. Contributor

    Good evening,

    Assuming you want to install a version of Windows 11, you need to follow a tutorial and not take random actions or post multiple topics, which makes it difficult to track the results of your actions.

    The message means that the hard drive where the system is supposed to be is not detected, either due to a defective motherboard issue or because the new hard drive is not formatted and mounted, tasks to be performed before any attempt to install Windows.

    I suggest you follow the following tutorial:

    https://www.malekal.com/comment-installer-windows-11-le-dossier/

    Furthermore, it is important to specify what exact type of beeping sounds are emitted at startup (which indicate the nature of the defective component (processor, memory, motherboard, hard drive).

    The screenshot concerns network booting and is of no use regarding the startup of the main disk. This should appear in the BIOS or UEFI.

    The hardware specialists from CCM will likely take over.

    0
    1. As I mentioned, I used two hard drives, for the image, there is another blank image with the same message,

      Otherwise, how can I tell if it's a motherboard issue?

      0
  3. Hello djosef85

    The message on your screenshot indicates that you are "booting" from the network PXE.

    You need to disable the boot from the PXE network in your BIOS...

    That is to say, F2 at the Dell logo, then in the BIOS -> System Configuration, then Integrated NIC, then set to Enable to keep LAN active while disabling the Enable w/PXE

    See you later


    0
    1. I followed your instructions and here is the result

      0
    2. Hello,

      The fact that the system is trying to boot from a PXE network environment is not an error: this occurs by priority order when the PC has failed to boot from higher priority devices (USB or CD, hard drive) and disabling it is therefore pointless.

      0
    3. @brucine

      I disabled PXE and here is the result

      0
  4. Hello djosef85

    When you are in the BIOS, does it display the disk?

    Have you tried the "Default" mode in the BIOS (Restore Setting button at the bottom)?

    See you later


    0
    1. Yes, I tried but I have the same problem, I want to run the hard drive using an external SATA cable and it works

      What’s the problem then?

      0
    2. @djosef85

      Hello,

        I want to launch the hard drive using an external SATA cable and it works

      I don't understand this sentence. Is your system disk (hard drive) internal or in an external enclosure?

      0
  5. Hi

    I disabled PXE and here is the result

    Just to be sure, did you save the change with F10 after making the adjustment in the BIOS?

    See you later


    0
    1. Yes, of course, there's the apply button. I placed the hard drive in an external SATA and I launched it and it works.

      So where is the problem?

      0
      1. hi

        I don't know, but provide your hardware configuration (PC)

        in the search, type MSINFO 32 and save the file

        post the saved file with Cjoint ==> click here

        if I can't see or discern the problem, you will have to wait for other answers

        @+


        0
        1. Hello djosef85

          As you were able to "report" the issue when retrieving the PXE, could you please provide us with a copy of the BIOS, General, System Information, Device Information??

          This helps to know IF and WHERE your hard drive is connected to the motherboard!!

          Because if nothing is detected, it’s either a setting issue in the BIOS (port disabled, hence the interest in the default parameter), or a failure of the disk controller on the motherboard!!

          See you later


          0