How to install software on Kali Linux

Solved

Hello, I installed Kali Linux in dual boot on my PC, it works very well, but when I download software and double click on the software file, it does not display the installation procedure like on Windows.

Here are examples of software that I want to install on Kali Linux

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    that will be one less person trying to hack others.

    When you know nothing about Linux to the point that you don't know anything about Windows exe files and you install software using their own packages available in repositories, all through the command line, you should start by getting familiar with the Linux world using something more user-friendly than Kali.

    3
    1. Moderator

      Hello,

      Maybe you should learn to use APT (and understand the difference between dpkg and the apt commands).

      And given the question, I think you should start with a user-friendly distribution (like Ubuntu).

      Good luck

      1