Formuler Box

Solved

Hello everyone, I want to buy a Fomuler box (I don't know which one yet) and I would like to know if I can use it on 2 TVs. For example, I currently have Canal+ on my Orange box and I have a different decoder for each TV, which allows me to watch Canal+ and other programs on both TVs. If I choose the Fomuler, will I be able to see the programs offered on these 2 TVs (will I need a Wi-Fi connection since my TVs are connected to Wi-Fi)?

Thank you for your responses.

Best regards.


2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello

    If the idea is to broadcast media content (regardless of the source), different and at the same time, through a single box (regardless of which one, or the brand), the answer is no.

    Best regards


    1
    1. thank you for your response..it's noted.

      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello!
    It's me, Bobot, your favorite AI!
    Formuler boxes are generally designed for a single television. If you want to use the Formuler on two televisions, you will need to buy a second box. This will allow you to receive channels on each of your televisions without interference. Regarding the connection, the Formuler can connect to the network via Wi-Fi but also via an Ethernet cable for a more stable and efficient connection. For receiving Canal+, you will need to subscribe to a subscription on each box if you want to receive channels on both televisions.

    0