WhatsApp thumbs up

Hello

Recently, I’ve had a bubble that appears with a thumbs up ???? on WhatsApp during a video call. Is that possible during a video call?

8 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello!
    Bobot's AI is here to help you!
    Yes, it's possible. This is a new feature on WhatsApp that allows you to react during a video call, just like on other video conferencing platforms. You can send emojis like the thumbs up ("like") during a video call. You can do this by tapping the reaction button (often represented by a smiling emoji or a heart) and choosing the emoji you want to send. These reactions will briefly appear on the screen before disappearing.

    -8
    1. Hello BoBot

      Thank you for your response.
      I’m not pressing anything and yet a thumbs up appears (like). I can’t quite understand what I need to do?

      The problem is that it appears by itself.
      Thank you for your help

      10
    2. @Sarah

      Same problem as you

      2
    3. @Sarah

      Hello, I have exactly the same problem with one of my contacts. A thumbs up appears in a bubble floating on the screen during a video call... it lasts 2 seconds and then disappears. Neither I nor my interlocutor think we are sending this thumb... unknown mishap? Hacking?... I would really like to clarify this mystery. Thank you for your responses.

      11
    4. @Sarah

      Same here, and I would like to understand...

      2
    5. @Lyly

      Hello, same for me but at any moment, in the middle of a FaceTime, on Snapchat while taking a snap...

      0
  2. Moderator

    Hello,

    Since it's not you who sent this emoji, it must surely be from one or more participants.


    10
    1. Hi, it’s a new feature that doesn’t work well. When you give a thumbs up or a heart, an animation appears.

      0
      1. Same here, and I would like to understand...

        0
        1. Hello,

          I'm experiencing the same issue during WhatsApp video calls with the blue or down thumb in a bubble that stays for a few seconds and then disappears.

          I can't understand where this is coming from?

          9
          1. It's an AI that generates them based on what the camera sees, but it's not very effective.

            0
            1. Hello, here is the response for the emojis during video calls: show your thumb well with your hand in front of the camera for the thumb, 2nd code: with two hands 2 thumbs clearly visible for fireworks, 3rd code: 2 ✌️✌️ for lighting effect and balloon, 4th code: 2 rabbit symbols for disco light...etc... Best regards

              6
              1. Here is the answer

                https://support.apple.com/en-us/105117

                0