TV remote control codes
SolvedHello,
yes, the codes are with the remote, I know, but I no longer have them. So how and where can I find them?
thank you
7 answers
-
Hello,
You are answering a question that was asked. We would like to know the beginning of the story. The CCM Forum is not a clairvoyant.
-
hello
yes sorry I thought I was following a question. I'm looking for the codes to program a remote control for LG TV. I found a website that provides about fifty codes but I don't know which one corresponds to my LG TV model 32LF2510.
-
OK, thankfully I'm retired.................
And thank you
-
Moderator
Hello,
Hello,
The codes do not originate from the television but rather the remote control manufacturer creates its own codes to communicate with televisions.
Give us the references (Brand and model) of your remote control and we may then find the list of codes that work for your LG television.
It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it's not there... -
hello again
TnB REMOTE CONTROL model TCUN06 (made in China!)
-
Moderator
Excerpt from the notice https://www.t-nb.com/products/manuals/NOTICE_TCUN06_2018_PRINT2.pdf
Codes for LG
-
Hello
It's me again, but I have good news. My wife went to buy a remote control and of course, all the codes were in the box. So now it works, and thanks again to everyone.
