Unlock ... Save Report Genico1945 - Last answer on 18 janv. 2022 2 answers Hello, I can no longer play Scrabble Go What should I do to unlock it? Configuration: Android / Chrome 97.0.4692.87 Show more 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report bazfile Moderator Hello. Clear the cache of the Scrabble Go app. -- bazfile Moderator/Security Contributor. A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Genico1945 My phone works, it's just the Scrabble game that won't open completely. ... Report bazfile Moderator I don't see the connection, do what I told you above.
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report bazfile Moderator Hello. Clear the cache of the Scrabble Go app. -- bazfile Moderator/Security Contributor. A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Genico1945 My phone works, it's just the Scrabble game that won't open completely. ... Report bazfile Moderator I don't see the connection, do what I told you above.