Tcl

Hello,
I have a problem; I can't get my DVD recorder player to work with my TV,

Configuration: Android / Chrome 71.0.3578.141

8 answers

  1. I can't get my DVD recorder to work with the TV.
    0
    1. Moderator
      Hello,
      To help you, you need to provide the complete references for your two devices

      --
      I call a spade a spade *
           *in French in the text
      -1
      1. TV CTL4k. series EP. 68
        Samsung player.
        0
        1. Moderator
          For the TV, that's not the right reference; regarding the Samsung player, there must be hundreds of them.
          References can be found on the back of the devices on the nameplate.

          --
          I call a spade a spade *
          *in French in the text
          -1
          1. DVD _Sh895. XEF
            Enregistreur HDD et DVD
            0
            1. Moderator
              Your TV has HDMI inputs and your player has an HDMI output, so you just need to connect them with a good HDMI cable:

              Note: Your recorder doesn't have a tuner compatible with the new HD standard, so you cannot record TV programs
              --
              I call a cat a cat *
                   *in French in the text
              0
              1. Good evening, I am back with you again, I can watch DVDs on my DVD player SH 895 XEF on an old Thomson 28 DR 222 TV. Thank you in advance.
                0
            2. Moderator
              I couldn't find any documentation for this old TV, what are its connections?

              --
              I call a spade a spade *
              *in French in the text
              0