My profile

Hello,

When I go to my contacts, at the very top there is something called my profile, I want to delete it permanently but I can't, if anyone has a solution I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance

Bastien

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello Bastien, I don't think it's possible to delete "My Card".
    My Card is used for Siri; in principle, My Card is filled in with your personal data.
    For example, if you have entered your home address in My Card and you ask Siri "directions to get home", Siri automatically opens Maps with the route to take to get home.
    Another example: tell Siri, "remind me to call mom when I get home"; within a minute of arriving home, you will receive a reminder notification to call your mom...

    --
    Fred.ml
    1
    1. Hello Fred.ml,

      I managed to remove "my profile" but the only problem

      is that when I restart my phone, it reappears.

      Have a nice day.

      Bastien
      0
    2. Moderator
      @BastienRe, so impossible to remove..
      Have a nice day
      0