Arrowhead

Hello,

I'm finalizing a diagram with arrows to connect blocks of text. How do I draw the arrowhead, given that I've already positioned the line to connect with the pen tool? Thank you for your help.

2 answers

  1. Double-click on the "line" tool icon and in the control palette, choose a start or an end point that you prefer according to the direction you want.

    It's quite basic but it works well... if that doesn't suit you, you'll need to draw and import.
    0
    1. Yes, it opens, I'm sorry but I didn't have that reflex. Thank you very much and have a nice day!
      0
  2. Thank you for the information, but I can't find the control palette...
    0
    1. If you double-click on the "line" icon, does the control palette not open?
      If not, it is the "contours" palette (F10) and expand the options of the palette.
      0