Gratowin

Good evening
A review of the gratowin site
Don't go there... it's one of the worst for gambling addicts
Some winnings never exceed the initial stake but in the end, this site will ruin you
Absolutely to be avoided despite their live chat
It's been 3 weeks that I've been waiting for my account closure and they have ruined me for several thousand euros
I'm looking into filing a complaint
Good luck

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    I'm inquiring about filing a complaint

    Have you been the subject of threats, or any 'fraud' that would have led/forced you to play? In short, did you play of your own free will?

    Furthermore, this Casino is located in Curaçao, so it's out of reach of the Justice system..

    See you!
    6
    1. Don't play on this site, it's a huge scam and you can't withdraw money.

      0
  2. Yes, I am bored; I cannot get it reimbursed from what I owe. What should I do?

    Sincerely, Marie

    0
    1. Contributor

      Hello!

      It is then necessary to hire the services of a lawyer who can plead in Curaçao. A list is here:

      Ledenlijst-februari-2020.pdf (ordevanadvocaten.cw)

      Prepare your wallet and brush up on a bit of Dutch...

      Good luck!

      See you!

      0
  3. Hello, I've also been playing for 8 years and have spent over 50,000 euros. I'm really angry; can we get our money back and file a complaint? Please let me know. Best regards.

    -1