Hello, I wanted to point out that there are a lot of robots in this game! You think you are playing with real people, and in the end, they are just software... it's sad!
japouce
This game is a horror compared to the old Scrabble, it freezes all the time (not just the game but it freezes everything on the computer!) you can only play with 2 people whereas in the old one you could start a game with 3 or 4 friends! When a game is over, it takes forever because you have to wait to see who made the best word (you can see it clearly during the game since you’re only playing with 2!!!! Honestly horrible!!!
Nicole.quennoy@hotmail.com
I completely agree with you, the only clear thing is the ads. I wonder why they removed the other Scrabble to put this one; I am really disappointed.
Nico
Hello, are we playing against real people or robots?
Francine
I am also disgusted with this version. I found an alternative: WORDFEUD. The board is a bit different but I rediscover the pleasure of a simple game. One that doesn't block, without wasting a ton of time, without all these unnecessary frills. I recommend it.
Panth33ra
@Nicole.quennoy@hotmail.comHello, Because it hadn't been updated for a very long time. Google keeps "pushing" it, but it no longer works.
Scopely has taken up the torch and it runs very well on tablet and smartphone. For this, you need to sign up on their platform (the ads disappear by themselves) using Facebook. For those who don't understand that they need to be patient (launch several games at the same time), they should stick to their crosswords.
Christa
I agree! Plus, we play with robots, we always win and I realized that the scores were wrong for the opponent to make us win! A scam.
Pilou
What I don't understand is that we spend our time waiting for other players, and for me, after 5 to 10 minutes, everything should be canceled. To be interesting, this game should have a timer so that we don't have to stay stuck in front of a screen.
Jlucky
ABSOLUTELY IN ACCORD. AS A COROLLARY, PLAYERS STOP PLAYING WITHOUT ENDING THE GAME... ESPECIALLY IF THEY LOSE!!!
Madi
Invasive ads, constant bugs... I'm fed up, I'm leaving Scrabble Go! From now on, I play on Classic Words: clear, neat, efficient.. Phew!
Marie
@JluckyAfter each word, the game disconnects and I have to restart it. Often, I can't reconnect with the players and I keep ending up on finished games. It's impossible to continue the games. My opponents must be wondering why I'm not continuing to play with them. Does anyone have a solution? I play on iPad Air.
momo
@MarieHello, indeed this Scrabble Go is a disaster!!! I play on iPad and it keeps stopping constantly. My friends play on Samsung devices and have no problems? Could it be the device's fault? Thank you for your comments.
co
@MadiDefinitely agree, plus this game is a scam, impossible boards just to make purchases.
Bacara5753
Looking for another Scrabble, because this one is bugging and the support is doing nothing.
maralimat
I share everyone's opinion. This game is a horror. By trying to do too much, they keep making the game bug nonstop. I'm playing on a Samsung and for the past two days I haven't been able to access the game. It won't load. I'm patient for one more day, but after that I'll uninstall it. Too crappy!
@maralimatIt doesn't come from Samsung because I play on an Apple tablet and I have exactly the same problem.
Dolly
Shared review impossible to play the image jumps constantly!!!! The old Scrabble was simpler and we didn't have all these inconveniences!!!!!!
Nicole
The game is constantly blocked, impossible to finish one game without closing and reopening. It's annoying that every time there is an ad, the same problem occurs.
Co
Yes, let them know, boycott the advertisers.
Kikine03
@NicoleBugs and bugs endlessly, personally I'm struggling to open the parts, no more chat, no way to delete the completed parts. We've been taken from a racing car to a... pedal car??? We need the old version back!!!
JJ
This Scrabble is useless, lengthy, but non-stop, it's been 8 days since it hasn't worked. I write to Scopely every day, and different representatives give the same advice In vain Moreover, they don't understand French, they don't write it Useless, useless, useless, and useless
Moreau
It's a nightmare! Scrabble Go keeps bugging constantly... I honestly do not recommend it.
Co
Boycott the advertisers.
Kikine03
They are incompetent, for them everything is fine, everything is always resolved except that nothing works, this game is crap ???? !!!
briser
I have the same problems. You reassure me: I thought it was me who was useless!
Co
I completely agree it's a real scam.
Arthenon
Permanent disconnections are awful!! No update has been proposed to remedy this; we are still playing with the 2020 dictionary at the end of May 2021.
Dolly
I'm going to unsubscribe if this continues!!!!! It's on my tablet that it messes up, I'm going to play with my mobile, it works better!!!!!
Co
Boycott the advertisers
Evelyn
No, it's not coming from the tablet, I'm having the same problems with my iPhone! Bad game!