Canal+ Codes
Hello,
I have been a Canal+ subscriber for several years and I would like to watch Canal on my PC. Where can I find the necessary codes? Thank you for your response.
Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 13.0.5
I have been a Canal+ subscriber for several years and I would like to watch Canal on my PC. Where can I find the necessary codes? Thank you for your response.
Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 13.0.5
3 answers
-
Hello,
At canal+ ....
To get the codes, it's over here:
https://assistance.canalplus.com/questions/1651759-trouver-numero-abonne
https://assistance.canalplus.com/questions/1651813-conditions-techniques-acces-mycanal
Watch CANAL on a screen other than your TV
The solution to enjoy CANAL on your tablet, smartphone, or computer is to download and install the myCANAL application available on Windows 10, Mac (via CANALPLAY.com), iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Android, Windows Phone… and even on Xbox One.
Once installed, enter your CANAL login details and you're good to go! You can access all the channels available in your CANAL subscription, via the Internet (wired, Wi-Fi, and 4G), at no extra cost.
https://assistance.canalplus.com/questions/1669356-code-acces-internet-regarder-canal-ordinateur-procurer
If you are a subscriber, you already have the codes!
The enemy is stupid: he thinks that we are the enemy when it is him!
Pierre Desproges
(Windows 10 Setup).
To reply to someone, click on Comment.