User manual search jeanmarie1418 - Last answer on 21 nov. 2019 2 answers Hello everyone, I am looking for the user manual in French for the SJRC F11 pro drone. Best regards, Jean-Marie Show more Related links: Surveillance camera user manual in French Notice Drone X Pro user manual in French User manual for the V380 camera in French. notice en français pour drone Eachine E58 camera V380 pro 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Eddy Hello, Have you found it since? If so, I would like it please. Thank you. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Asdupoker Hello, I don't have a manual but I found this, there might be some English but it's still visual ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YryhDB5OotA&feature=youtu.be Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Eddy Hello, Have you found it since? If so, I would like it please. Thank you.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Asdupoker Hello, I don't have a manual but I found this, there might be some English but it's still visual ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YryhDB5OotA&feature=youtu.be