How to code button size in HTML?
Hello,
I wrote these lines of code to have buttons, but when I set them to medium, they split into two lines, and if I leave them as they are, the line of buttons that forms the navigation menu becomes too small.
Code with small button line
Code with "medium" button line but on two lines
EDIT: Added code tags (jordane)
I am inspired by the codes on the Bulma.io site - but the problem is that there is no predefined size for these buttons - how can I fix it?
I am a beginner; I have only been getting into HTML for 3 days to create a website from scratch - but if I can at least finish the homepage, that would be wonderful!
Best regards
I wrote these lines of code to have buttons, but when I set them to medium, they split into two lines, and if I leave them as they are, the line of buttons that forms the navigation menu becomes too small.
Code with small button line
<!-- Navigation Menu --> <div> <a class="button is-primary">Home</a> <a class="button is-primary">Medicinal Plants</a> <a class="button is-primary">Seeds</a> <a class="button is-primary">Gemmotherapies</a> <a class="button is-primary">Essential Oils</a> <a class="button is-primary">Hydrosol / Bach Flower</a> <a class="button is-primary">Cosmetics</a> <a class="button is-primary">Dietary Supplements</a> <a class="button is-primary">Hydroponics / Aquaponics</a> <a class="button is-primary">Garden</a> <a class="button is-primary">The Ecological Hive</a> <!-- Navigation Menu --> </div>
Code with "medium" button line but on two lines
<!-- Navigation Menu --> <div> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Home</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Medicinal Plants</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Seeds</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Gemmotherapies</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Essential Oils</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Hydrosol / Bach Flower</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Cosmetics</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Dietary Supplements</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Hydroponics / Aquaponics</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">Garden</a> <a class="button is-primary is-medium">The Ecological Hive</a> <!-- Navigation Menu --> </div>
EDIT: Added code tags (jordane)
I am inspired by the codes on the Bulma.io site - but the problem is that there is no predefined size for these buttons - how can I fix it?
I am a beginner; I have only been getting into HTML for 3 days to create a website from scratch - but if I can at least finish the homepage, that would be wonderful!
Best regards
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
Given the number of buttons you have and the size of the texts they contain... it's normal for them to wrap when you reach the edge of the screen...
Moreover, the "medium" is really big... So unless you're making a site for people with visual impairments... I don't see the point.
--
Best regards,
Jordane