Wi-Fi USB Key

Hello
I just got fiber
But my PC is in the bedroom
so I bought a USB stick
Newterk ac 1200 5dBi usb 3.0 MU-MOMI WPS
but I don't have a CD drive to install it
How do I do that?
Thanks in advance

2 answers

  1. You don’t need a CD reader for a USB stick. You just need to plug it into the USB port.
    -2
    1. Hello,

      the ideal would be to retrieve the drivers from the CD that comes with the WiFi key on a PC with a DVD/CD drive.

      Otherwise, if your hardware matches this one:
      https://www.amazon.fr/NEWTERK-1200Mbps-Adaptateur-Wireless-Compatible/dp/B075RZZ545

      The drivers are available at the bottom of the page in the first "customer questions/answers" section.

      ==> Please click on the link to download the driver:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73I0FeF3T1DeTVyeGhpajZfdms/view?usp=drive_open
      By NEWTERK VENDOR on November 9, 2017


      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

      If the link does not work or works poorly, you insist on Download to reach this page:
      https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B73I0FeF3T1DeTVyeGhpajZfdms&export=download

      Click on Download anyway to retrieve a NEWTERK WIFI adapter.rar folder.

      You need to decompress this folder with Winrar. (Trial version).

      Inside the folder, you will find 3 sub-folders: 1 for MAC systems, 1 for LINUX, and 1 for WINDOWS.

      You need to run the Setup in the Windows_driver folder.

      If you have any difficulties, feel free to come back :)

      Best regards
      1