Problem with Virtual DJ

Hello,
I have a problem with the Virtual DJ 8 software: when I play the sound, it crackles, and it isn't recognizable at all. I can't understand where this problem comes from; the only thing that intrigues me is in the settings next to my master output line a message "Error" blinking, but I can't find the cause!
Thanks in advance!

1 answer

  1. Hi,
    do you have your drivers installed or not?
    0
    1. What drivers are needed?
      0
    2. @nicpel2000These are the drivers provided with Virtual DJ (normally on the installation CD). If you don’t have them, go to the Virtual DJ website and there is a Downloads section where you will find the drivers suited to your situation (with or without a controller).
      If you can’t find them, tell me whether you are using a controller or not and I will send you the link.
      0