How to change the language of Adobe Fireworks CS6

Solved
Hello

I currently have Adobe Fireworks CS6. I am looking to set it to French because I can't find the batch processing command in the English version.

Thank you for your help.

1 answer

  1. To my knowledge, you can't change the language after the final installation of the software, in other words after the "choose your language" option during the installation.

    ...I might be mistaken (?)

    (I stopped using Fireworks with version CS4)

    I'm asking for confirmation.
    1
    1. I suppose you are right. When I install my version, it offers me American English and Chinese. When I look in the resource directory, there is indeed a fr directory, but it does not offer me this language!
      0
    2. @jeromeboujonYou must choose the Multilanguage version (in English) so you will have all languages including French: Canadian, African, Haitian, etc.

      Good luck!
      0
    3. Thank you for your quick response.

      I tried a rather unlikely option that worked: I downloaded an update from the Adobe website and now I have Fireworks in French.
      0